Sunday 15 July 2007

71/2 Habits!

Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind

Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning

Habit 3: View problems as challenges

Habit 4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner

Habit 5: Create your own learning toolbox

Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage

Habit 7: Teach/mentor others

Habit 7 ½: Play

I actually think I do pretty well with regard to these habits. I have always believed in myself as a learner; I certainly accept responsibility for my own learning; it is part of my philospohy of life that problems are challenges - and in relation to technology it has always been the way I have tackled new software and or hardware. I regard myself as a problem solver - let's face it my hobbies include genealogy, crossword puzzles, cryptic crosswords, jigsaws etc. So I feel very comforatable with the 71/2 habits.
The best thing of all is that I can give myself permission to 'play' - without feeling guilty!

No comments: